Possible to customize time for recurring event?

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Possible to customize time for recurring event?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I know that this question has already been asked, and I found this response here:

https://wp-event-organiser.com/blog/announcements/custom-times-occurrences/

But in the calendar view I tried moving the event to another time and it is not possible to do so. What am I doing wrong or is this even at all possible? Please say that this is possible even if via a crude workaround 🙂

Thanks
    Colin

Colin Gajraj

Hi Colin,

Did you add

define( 'EVENT_ORGANISER_BETA_FEATURES', true );

to your wp-config.php?

Stephen Harris

Yes I believe I tried that. I can try again and report back. Unless you have more suggestions?

Colin Gajraj

So I did try it again but no luck. I noticed that you had a caveat:

An event cannot have more than one occurrence on the same date. This is entirely a UI issue regarding the add/remove occurrences datepicker, and some UI limitations in Pro. This problem is actively worked on.

Does that mean that on the particular date, for this to work, there must be only ONE event? If so, then that would explain why it does not work since there are multiple events on that date. If not, then I would appreciate some more debugging pointers.

Colin Gajraj

So you can have any number of events on a given date, but a particular event cannot have multiple occurrences on the same date.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.