Planned feature? time estimate

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AK 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We are releasing a new site in the beginning of February and I was just wondering if you could please comment on these and if there are any time estimate ?

1. Option to disable maps, I was reading here that this is a planned feature
      https://wp-event-organiser.com/forums/topic/disable-venue-map/

2. Option to remove the extra confirmation page that was added in with version 3.
      We only use offline payment so for us I believe this becomes unnecessary and confusing.
      You mentioned that you will be looking at whether that can be simplified.
      https://wp-event-organiser.com/forums/topic/upgrade-from-2-to-3-offline-payment/

Thanks!

AK

Hi,

(1) should be available in the next week or so.

I don’t have an time estimate for (2), but I’ll be in touch to try and see if there’s a “hotfix” that can work for you in the mean time.

Stephen Harris

Thank you!

AK

Hi,

I just wanted to check if you have had a chance to look into adding an option or hotfix for disable the new extra confirmation page that was added in with version 3?
    We would use this on our new upcoming site, and also before upgrading our other site from version 2, since we only use offline payment. It would be very helpful.

Thank you for the “disable maps” option that came with the previous update!

AK
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.