"exclude" categories

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

While making the calendar viewable in my blog, I would like to hide events belonging to a certain category from being displayed. Can this be done somehow in the current version ? If not, can it be added ?

This is sort of an important requirement for me and I would like to try other plugins if it will be quite sometime before you can work on this. I will really appreciate if you can give an approximate time frame for this — I appreciate your time and mine.

do let me know, thanx,

;-p r a b u!

Prabu

Hi Prabu,

Yes it is already possible. You can use the ‘calendar’ attribute to specify which categories you wish to show (I’ve updated the documentation) .

Alternatively you can use the eventorganiser_fullcalendar_event filter, which filters an event array (the array returned to the calendar. Using the passed post ID you can check which categories it belongs to. If it belongs to an excluded one you can return false to remove it from the calendar.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.