Event Organizer Shortcodes

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dario 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    A while ago i have bought eventorganizer-pro, and now I am trying to make it live on my web page. I am not at all a programmer and I have difficulties to do it, especially because your EventOrganizer Shortcodes does not function in my theme (themify-magazine). Can you check for me weather your plug-in does not work properly with that particular theme?
    Thanks,
    Małgorzata

Małgorzata Rogalska

Hi Malgorzata,

Do you mean this theme? If so, it’s not possible to for me to check if there are any conflicts between the theme and Event Organiser. However, which shortcodes are you experiencing issues with, and in what way do they not work? Can you provide a link to your site demonstrating the problems? The shortcode issues might be easily resolved :).

Stephen Harris

Genarally I need a short code which will allow me to display calendar view with multi-fiters. Or I can use it as widget and then it is filtered by date/category/etc. but it does not desplay event longer than 1 day.

I used as well a shorcode: [eo_fullcalendar headerLeft=’prev,next today’ headerCenter=’title’ headerRight=’state’], but this allow me only one filter.

I need a short code to display calendar with filters: date/state/category/tag.

In the initial description of Pro version it was said that I can have adiitional filtes using free field – if you could help on this as well, this would be great 🙂

Thanks,
    Małgorzata

Małgorzata Rogalska

You can provide a comma-delimited list of filters, e.g.:

[eo_fullcalendar headerLeft='prev,next today' headerCenter='title' headerRight='category,state,goto']

Unfortunately there’s no tag filter (currently). But the shortcode attributes (including available filters) can be found here: http://wp-event-organiser.com/documentation/shortcodes/event-full-calendar-short-code/.

Stephen Harris

I have tried with coma, which i actually found in the link provided by you, but it is not working. Even when I pase your example my filters are category and date. I cannot filter by state.

Małgorzata Rogalska

It behaves as if I do not have pro version.

Małgorzata Rogalska

I’d be surprised if one filter works and the other doesn’t… you do have Pro activated on the site, correct? Can you provide a link to the calendar?

Stephen Harris

I’d be surprised if one filter works and the other doesn’t… you do have Pro activated on the site, correct? Can you provide a link to the calendar?

Stephen Harris

What versions of EO and EO Pro are you using?

Stephen Harris

The feature was introduced in (Pro) 1.2 (but it also requires Event Organiser 2.0.2+).

Stephen Harris

My versions: 2.6.0 and 1.0 for pro. I will first look for the versions mentioned by you and let you know.

The page I am working on has: [eo_fullcalendar headerLeft=’category,venue’ headerCenter=’title’ headerRight=’prev,next today’] and working fine, changing category/venue to anything else (state,city) does not work.
    I am working on a draft page so i am not sure if will be accesible for you: http://www.horseplanet.pl/kalendarz-wordpress/?preview=true&preview_id=4044&preview_nonce=5395488352

Małgorzata Rogalska

I cannot find dowload file new version. Can you mail me this?

Małgorzata Rogalska

You should be able to update via the dashboard. Otherwise you can download it manually via http://wp-event-organiser.com/my-account.

Stephen Harris

Thanks lot! After the update I can use all fillters metioned in your link (category,venue,state,city). Can you let me lknow ehather pro version support as well other fillters (you said that tag is not possible but maybe other fields?)

Małgorzata Rogalska

Tag will be added (probably in 2.7/2.8 of the free version). What other filters were you think of?

Stephen Harris
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.