Event Organizer Shortcodes

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dario 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

While adding a new event a the bottom I can add own field (name and value). I am wondering if it is possible to add those field to filter.

Małgorzata Rogalska

I have a problem viewing booking forms i have created inside the events. I used the the command :
    [event_booking_form event_id=4 ]

Using this didn’t help when added it also inside the event and page. where I have used the ID number of the form created.

Is there a bug in this shortcode? I tried to use it in a page too, but didn’t work out either as it doesn’t show the form. Please advice.

Thanks.

Rania Sayegh

Usually the booking form is added automatically to the bottom of the_content() if tickets are currently available.

Try adding quotation marks on either side of the id attribute of the shortcode to see if that helps.
    [event_booking_form event_id=”4″ ].

Also note that it asks for the event id and not the booking form id. Edit your event and select the correct form in the booking section and then copy the event id from that event into the shortcode.

Dario
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.