Calendar View

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bburtraw 11 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

On my Events Dashboard I can click ‘Calendar View’ and I see exactly what I want to post on a page. . That is, a full calendar with options at the top to change the month, view by category type, or view by vendor. But the shortcode for full calendar leaves out the ‘category’ and ‘venue’ options. Any way to have a full calendar shortcode which looks just like the one I see from my dashboard?
    THANK YOU
    B

Bburtraw

Hi,

you just need to add parameters to your calendar shortcodes. It’s all discussed here:

http://wp-event-organiser.com/documentation/shortcodes/event-full-calendar-short-code/

cheers,

Sue

THANK YOU!!

Bburtraw
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.