Wrap the Logged-In Message

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey Stephen,
    Thanks for adding the “You are logged in as user@example.com. Not you?” message that I suggested earlier.

Now I’ve noticed that I can’t actually style it as it isn’t wrapped, so I was wondering you could add a bit of html arround it eg:

code snippit

As you can see above, I’ve moved the distinct class from the p to the div which I would recommend for the eo-booking-notice-prio-booking class as well so that I can style them separately easily.

Thanks 🙂

• This topic was modified 10 years, 11 months ago by  Dario. Reason: trying to fix inline code
    • This topic was modified 10 years, 11 months ago by  Dario. Reason: added image as inline code wasn't working
    • This topic was modified 10 years, 11 months ago by  Dario. Reason: replaced inline code with image
    Dario

Posting code not working? Eurgh, bbPress update broke everything :/

But, yup, I’ll add this for 1.2

Stephen Harris

Thanks Stephen for 1.2,

I’m trying to style each of the eo-booking-notice messages differently (different background color for each div) and this is proving very difficult with the classes that you have currently set:

code1

And so I was hoping you could change up the classes a bit to have a distinct difference in the div of each of the messages:

code2

Thanks 🙂

• This reply was modified 10 years, 10 months ago by  Dario. Reason: Changed inline code to images as BBpress was stripping the p tags
    Dario

Don’t worry, I’ve managed to circumvent this with some fancy css (remove eo pro default styling on the div and then style the p).

Dario

Thanks Dario,

I’ll be fixing this in the next update – there definitely needs to be consistency in how HTML classes are handled.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.