WP Rest API?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Is there any support for the WP Rest API? I found a post from 2016 about this topic and a github from the same year, but what’s the latest status? Is there anything included now in Event Organiser?

Sven Albrecht

I didn’t test it, but I believe that you can add the WP Event Organiser fields to the REST API using this plugin: https://de-ch.wordpress.org/plugins/rest-api-custom-fields/

Oliver Flueckiger

You can enable the Rest API for the eo-event post type, but there are no endpoints provided for events other than the default ones provided by WordPress for custom post types. So you won’t get event dates back, for instance.

There is this plugin which adds some endpoints to do that. It’s not been actively maintained or incorporated into the core plug-in because there hasn’t been much demand.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.