Widget for most recently ADDED events

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature Widget for most recently ADDED events

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Would like to be able to show the most recently ADDED events — regardless of when the occur. That way people can see new things that they may want to check into and/or register for.

[Yes, I’m adding all the wishlist items I’ve come across since buying the plugin to make it work optimally for us. Hope you don’t mind.]

AlphaSmith

Hi Alison,

I’ll add an option in the ‘Event List Widget’ which allows you to ‘order by publish’ date. If its a recurring event, you’ll probably want to group the occurrences.

You can expect this in the next Event Organiser 2.5 (standard version).

Stephen Harris

That’s great news. Thank you, Stephen!

AlphaSmith

This was added in 2.5 of Event Organsier 🙂

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.