Widget, Dateformat – including Textstring

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature Widget, Dateformat – including Textstring

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  brotmaschine 11 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello and thx for that great PlugIN!

I use widgets on my site and ask myself if it possible to adding textstrings in the format.
    Widget: Event Agenda
    Group by: week
    Group date format: W Y (number of the week and year)
    Event date/time format: l, j. M

i wish to explain the specific numbers in date format: “calenderweek:” W “in” Y example: calenderweek: 15 in 2013 then the list of events in that week (no modification required)

the situation now: then writing calenderweek in date format the Plugin interpreting to: 2013-04-11T00:00:00+01:00amDonnerstagEurope/London411Europe/LondonThu, 11 Apr 2013 00:00:00 +01004Europe/LondonEurope/London

thx for reply! brotmaschine

brotmaschine

Hi brotsmaschine

Yup, you need to put a backslash before anything you don’t want parsed: E.g. \c\a\l\e\n\d\e\r \w\e\e\k W

Hope that helps!

Stephen Harris

yes, that helps!

i must have tomatoes on my eyes – why i haven’t tried this? I tried to comment with double slash or slash + star but not this PHP standard in text strings…

i say it twice: really great PlugIN! thank you.
    brotmaschine

brotmaschine
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.