Widget Config

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen!

Is there a way of limiting the number of events shown at the scrolling widget? Or to make it paginate by day?

(Excuse my english) Thanks!

Pablo Molinari

Unfortunately not – the agenda widget is in need of some attention as its options are rather limited at the moment.

Stephen Harris

Oh, ok. Can you tell me which files or lines do the logic? I’ll give a shot on making it day by day by myself.

Pablo Molinari

Yup, the agenda widget class is in the classes directory. The ajax response to the request for more events is dealt with includes/event-organiser-ajax.php (see eventorganiser_widget_agenda()).

… but if I’m perfectly honest, the code is need of an overhaul, you are probably much better building something from scratch.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.