widget calendar

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi
    When I click on a day in the widget calendar it returns all the events for each day, up to the day I clicked. How can I have the widget return just the events for the day I clicked on?
    Thanks,

Avi Rosenberg

Sorry, I realized it only happens when I go to the next month. So in that case, is there any way of reversing the order so that the event date comes up at the beginning of the list?

Avi Rosenberg

That page should list all events (in date order) that are running on that day, So an event starting at 11:30pm the previous day and ending at 9am on the day being viewed would be listed (and probably near the top). Events that start later on the day being viewed would be last. Is that not what you’re seeing? Can you provide a link?

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.