Way to resize Full Calendar

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Heather 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi I would like to create a full calendar view on different pages, showcasing the different categories (one page would be for classes and only show the classes on the calendar). I would like to make the full calendar smaller on the page. Is there a code/way to do that?
    Thanks!

Heather

It’s possible to restrict the calendar to only certain venues and/or categories (or include drop-downs to allow the user to filter it).

You can make the event calendar smaller by editing your theme’s style.css and targeting the calendar, e.g. to make it thinner:

.eo-fullcalendar{
        width:50%;    
    }

Stephen Harris

Is there a way to isolate just specific calendars? I have the full calendar on it’s own page (ie Events Calendar) at 100% size, then have it on separate pages (ie Classes) where it only shows the classes category. I want the ‘Classes’ calendar to be smaller while the ‘Events Calendar’ stays 100%.

Is that possible?

Thanks for all your help!!

Heather

Hi Heather,

Yes you can – geneally themes will apply a unique ID to the body of the page (usually containing the page ID for pages), you can use this to style the calendar accordingly on different pages:

E.g.

#postid-3889 .eo-fullcalendar{
        width:50%;    
    }

You can view the page’s HTML via your browser’s console (right click, inspect element in Chrome – and look for the <body> tag. The above example uses the ID applied to this page.

Stephen Harris

That worked! Thank you so much. This is great calendar plugin!

Heather
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.