venue website

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  retroj 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sometimes venues have websites of their own. Usually, I put the link in the description, but if EO had a field for venue website, I could make the display look nicer in my template. Just a thought.

retroj

Hi retroj, this will be possible with the pro-add-on (see venue custom fields).

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

I noticed that after I posted. Well, since I don’t need a booking system and <rant about my employer removed>, I’m honestly not a likely customer for the Pro version. I wish I were able but the most I could do is to toss something in the tip jar (which I should do anyway, and shall).

I would like to see custom-field support in the standard version, and at the risk of exposing my bias, it makes sense to me for standard version to have that, as it sounds like a small thing that complements basic usage. Thank you for your time.

retroj
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.