Venue only in confirmation email

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Evert 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello Stephen,

Is there a possibility in the confirmation email to send the venue instead of being publicly readable in the event?

Evert

Evert

Hi Evert,

Just to clarify, you want the venue in the booking confirmation email, but not the event page?

To remove the venue from the event page, copy event-meta-event-single.php from templates` directory to your theme and remove these lines: https://github.com/stephenharris/Event-Organiser/blob/6512e6db700f48f41beb13c956d1e5ee40148c3d/templates/event-meta-event-single.php#L104-L110

To include the venue in the confirmation email you can use the placeholders listed here in the content template (see Settings > Event Organiser > Bookings)

Stephen Harris

Hello Stephen,

True, I sometimes have more people participating (without booking) because the address is known in advance. So I can be surprised with a double number of participants.

I’m going to get started with the information provided, thank you!

Evert.

Evert

Hi Stephen, do you want me to remove these lines?

<?php if ( eo_get_venue() ) {
            $tax = get_taxonomy( 'event-venue' ); ?>

• <?php echo esc_html( $tax->labels->singular_name ) ?>: "> <?php eo_venue_name(); ?>
  • <?php } ?>

Evert

Works perfect! Thank you

Evert

Happy a little too early 😉
    Is it also possible to adjust (remove url and map) the venue in EO poster board?

Evert
    Stephen Harris

Great! thank you very much for your help.

Evert
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.