Venue map

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

I have just been playing with the event map feature

FYI there I think there is a error on this support page – http://docs.wp-event-organiser.com/quick-start/displaying-a-map-of-venues/ under “displaying all venues” the code has a ‘S’ in venue (eo_venue_map venues=”%all%”] with the S doesn’t work.

Anyway my question is I now have all my Venues displayed on the map which is great but when I hover my mouse or click the tooltips nothing happens? Should it not at least bring up what the event title is? or link to the event page ? What is the purpose of the venue map ? at the moment just has google pins that dont identify anything.

Thanks any help would be appreciated.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 10 months ago by  Jody Brown.
    Jody Brown

All good I solved my problem by adding the shortcode below

tooltip=true

Thanks 🙂

Jody Brown

Thanks Jody,

I’ve just corrected the documentation. I’ve also added a link from that page to the venue map shortcode page.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.