Venue Custom Fields not being returned from eo_get_venue_meta

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Venue Custom Fields not being returned from eo_get_venue_meta

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, were trying to get one of our custom fields to display on an event page, but all that is returned is:
    Array ( [_address] => Array ( [0] => 14 cousins Pl ) [_city] => Array ( [0] => Bathurst ) [_lat] => Array ( [0] => -33.403094 ) [_lng] => Array ( [0] => 149.551738 ) )

Code entered into event-meta-event-single.php is:
    $meta = eo_get_venue_meta(eo_get_venue());
    print_r($meta);

It works for other venue data, (ie parsing address into google maps) just not the custom field I created.
    Custom field is agent_number to pull up a real estate agent’s phone number.
    As you can see on the event itself,
    http://www.bathurstopenhouse.com.au/houses/house/phils-new-test-house/
    the test maps link is working perfectly. (on mobile OS)

Ardin Beech

(I really like how you’ve used the venues map for the header 🙂 ).

I’ve tested this and it works as expected for me. Can you double check the venue’s custom fields metabox to ensure the data is there? I can take a look at the admin / templates as well if you’d like, but from what you’ve posted – the code is right, but the data just isn’t there.

Stephen Harris

Thanks Stephen, I’ve tried with a different tag (agent_ph) and still no joy.

Ardin Beech

That’s odd. Can you give me admin and FTP access to take a look? Feel free to get in contact with the details via this form. Or just drop me an email.

Stephen Harris

Emailed you all the deets. Hope you got it.

Ardin Beech

Hi Ardin,

I’ve just sent you an email.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.