Using old language-files after Update

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Using old language-files after Update

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hai,
    can i save the language-files in an other folder to keep it active after an update of the plugin?

I use WordPress 3.5 and Event Organiser 1.6.1.
    Thanks a lot.

full-mann

Hi,

In 1.7 I plan for the plug-in to look in the wp-content/languages/ directory first – so you’ll be able to keep your own translation files there, and they’ll be used instead of the plug-in provided ones. Until then you can follow the method given in this post: http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/63643/using-customised-language-file-for-event-organiser-plugin

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.