Use of placeholders for [event_search] shortcode

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature Use of placeholders for [event_search] shortcode

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ICG EventOrganizer-Admin 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I would like the ability to use placeholder tags to format output of the [event_search] shortcode search results, in the same way as for [eo_events]. Both are logically event lists, and should provide the same formatting capabilities to page authors without having to modify the template.

(I have implemented the code to do this in EO Pro includes/shortcodes.php and will send the modified file separately.)

ICG EventOrganizer-Admin

Thanks for sending your alterations through. I shall look into including these in the next non-patch update.

Stephen Harris

You’re very welcome Stephen. It’s a very worthwhile plugin and I’m happy to contribute towards it if that is useful to you.

Philip Gust

ICG EventOrganizer-Admin
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.