Update Pro need new license key

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I already have purchased Pro, could you sent me a license key to update to version 1.8.1? Currently I am using version 1.6.4

Kind regards!

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by  Randy Schilling.
    Randy Schilling

Hi Randy,

It appears your site’s IP address changed, so it ws recognised as a second site. I’ve since cleared the key, so it should now register as valid, though this may take a few hours. In the mean time the plug-in will continue to function as normal.

If you experience any further issues with this please get in touch via this form.

Lastly, you can always manually downoad the latest version by logging into http://wp-event-organiser.com/my-account.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.