"Upcoming Dates"

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m trying to obtain the list of “Upcoming Dates” (with “Show more” anf “Show less” dropdown) for events that have occurrences, i found it in the default template of the plugin but i’m not able to find it … i thought to find it in the original single-event.php but is not there, can u tell me where to find it please?

txssssssss

LucaWeb

Hi Luca,

You can find it in the event-meta-event-single.php template file. By giving the list the appropriate ID, the javascript should automatically take care of hiding all but the next 5 dates with options for showing more.

Stephen Harris

I have been trying to sort these events according to the dates they are happening and they keep showing up the later ones first and the upcoming one next.
    How do I change that??

Patricia

The hideable dates are ordered by date with the next occurrence first. If that’s not what you’re seeing then there could be a bug or plugin/theme conflict. Try disabling your other plugins and switching to TwentyEleven first to check.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.