Trying to add event as "author"

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sue 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to devolve the publishing/editing of events.

I just created a test user with “author” level access. However, when I try to add an event, I get the message “You are not allowed to delete events.” when I select “Submit for Review”.

Am i doing something wrong, or is it just not possible for Authors to submit events?

thanks,
    Sue

Sue

Sorry – it seems that the events were actually created and placed in the pending state, but if I could edit that error message (or get rid of it) things would be golden!

Sue

Hi Sue – I suspect that this bug would have been dealt with in the recent 1.7-beta after some code tidy up. I will test it out though and let you know!

Thanks for reporting this!

Stephen Harris

Thank you, Stephen! It’s very exciting that I can get other people to add events.

This is a wonderful plugin!

Sue

Hi Sue,

After testing I found the issue hadn’t been resolved, but I’ve since fixed the bug. 1.7 (due later/tomorrow) will have this fixed :).

Thank you! (And thanks for reporting the bug!)

Stephen Harris

Fixed! Thank you again. I can now get people to be responsible for entering their own events (yes, this IS exciting!).

Sue
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.