Translations

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Evert 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello Stephen,
    I have a half-translated form for offline payment. A few words remain in English and otherwise completely Dutch.

I put the .PO and .MO in my Childtheme and checked if that worked. Then in the plugin itself and with both no results.

How could I make the plugin entirely in Dutch?

(If you want, I will send you translated files and help you to translate the future ones as well. I have completed missing translations and made corrections where confirmation was requested.)

Evert

What text is still in English?

Stephen Harris

” Your booking 2723 is pending payment” and “Quantity: 1”

Which in the PO file had not yet been converted in to Dutch. It concerns the Pro language files.

Evert

Hi Evert,

Just to confirm you updated the .po file and updated the .mo file from it, and put it under

wp-content/languages/eventorganiserp-nl_NL.mo

but it still didn’t translate the text?

Stephen Harris

The ‘Quantity’ text was not translatable, that’ll be fixed in the next update. The ‘pending’ text should have been translated.

Stephen Harris

I found en replaced de files at “/wp-content/plugins/event-organiser-pro/languages”

Evert

The ‘Quantity’ text was not translatable, that’ll be fixed in the next
    update. The ‘pending’ text should have been translated.

The translations are active with the right location. Except the‘Quantity’ as you already indicated. Thank you for the effort.

Evert

The same in german.

No translation possible with the MO/PO files in event-organiser-pro/languages “Your booking 1395 is pending payment”

New Ticket Quantity: 1 194,00€ VAT 36,86€ Gesamtsumme: 230,86€

No german translation for
    “New Ticket” headline.
    “New Ticket Quantity” – VAT is “MwSt” in german – the VAT label field is set to “MwSt” – thats not working here!

Also the blue “Pay Offline” button” is not translateable.

For german customers without english knowledge this is very confusing - any ideas to fix that problem?

For german customers without english knowledge this is very confusing – any ideas to fix that problem?

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Peter Wesche.
    Peter Wesche

Hello Peter,

The language files can be adjusted so that everything is translated. Besides “Quantity:” this is also in English with me. (this should be adjusted in the update)

The text “New Ticket” can be changed in your event to any name you would like.

If you copy the translated .MO and .PO to the Stephen location, it should work.

Evert
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.