Transfer event registrations to new database

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Transfer event registrations to new database

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Client uses Event Organizer Pro to handle registrations for classes/seminars. Yesterday they had a database corruption issue that forced a backup to be imported to a new database and connected to the site.

During that process they lost about 15 or so signups, so I am looking for a way to export/import the signups on the original database. I could key manually if needed, but would rather do it all at once, but looking for guidance before I poke around the db.

Marv Dorner

Hi Marv,

There’s no straightforward way of doing this that doesn’t involve using MySQL. Bookings them selves are posts, and some booking data (such as the data collected in the booking form) is stored a post meta. Tickets, however, are stored in the eo_booking_tickets table and are linked to the booking via its (post) ID. Additionally tickets can have meta data stored against them in eo_booking_ticketmeta.

The best way would be to pull out the bookings from wp_posts database, along with any associated wp_posmeta records, and then pull out the associated eo_booking_tickets and eo_booking_ticketmeta

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.