Total registration and spaces/tickets remaining on the event

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature Total registration and spaces/tickets remaining on the event

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dario 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’d like the option of having the total number of tickets/spaces available along with how many are left on the event, so that people can see if they need to sign up soon.

For example:

5 out of 15 spaces remaining.
    or
    10 out of 15 tickets sold

or something?

I get emails ALL THE TIME from people saying, “How many spots do you have left?” so it would cut down on admin time.

AlphaSmith

WP EO Pro already has this functionality.

See these codex pages :
    http://codex.wp-event-organiser.com/function-eo_get_event_capacity.html
    http://codex.wp-event-organiser.com/function-eo_get_remaining_tickets_count.html

Below is an example of the code that may work for your situation:

$remaining = eo_get_remaining_tickets_count( get_the_ID() );
    $capacity = eo_get_event_capacity( get_the_ID() );
    if( $remaining > ($capacity/2) ){
            printf( '%d out of %d tickets sold.', $capacity-$remaining, $remaining );
    }elseif( $remaining > ($capacity/4) ){
            printf( 'Hurry, only %d tickets remaining', $remaining );
    }elseif( $remaining == 1 ){
         echo 'Only one ticket remaining!';
    }else{
         echo 'Sorry, there are not tickets available';
    }
    Dario
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.