Ticket options no longer available in Organiser Pro version 1.11.15

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Ticket options no longer available in Organiser Pro version 1.11.15

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have not updated to the latest version of Event organiser pro, it has been working well for us all year.

Now I no longer see the options to setup tickets. I have an option to set the max number of tickets and the booking form, but not the options to add individual ticket types with prices.

Is this because I’m on an old version?

Cheers
    Mark

CYCOffice

Hello Stephen,

I installed the V3.0.7 version and it didn’t fix the problem.

I’ll email you a screen shot of the Event page.

Cheers
    Mark

CYCOffice

Thanks Mark,

I’ll follow up on the email, but from first looks at the screenshot, its likely to be a javascript error on the page.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.