Ticket Notification Email

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joe Iadanza 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

Where is/are the template(s) stored that notify me when a ticket is booked and/or confirmed? The current notification only tells me the username of the person booking the tickets. But, I don’t use registration, so I’d like to include the booker’s name and the custom fields that they fill out so I can know what’s doin’ without logging into the back end.

Any advice or guidance is appreciated!

Thanks!

Joe

Joe Iadanza

Hi Joe,

What version are you using. There was a bug related to this but it should have been fixed in 1.5 (see http://wp-event-organiser.com/forums/topic/add-attendee-information-to-admin-email/).

Stephen Harris

Ha! I just saw the update for 1.5.1 Installed… Thanks!

Will take it for a spin now!

-ji

Joe Iadanza
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.