thumbnail sizes on poster board

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nice work on the poster board however it shows random thumbnail sizes – it would be really nice to restrict it to showing say a 150 x 150 px thumbnail.. can you point me in the direction to do this ?

wolf wolf

The thumbnails used should be 200 x 200 (see; https://github.com/stephenharris/Event-Organiser-Posterboard/blob/master/event-organiser-event-board.php#L202).

What sizes are you seeing? I’ll look into this, but it could be that your site hasn’t generated 200×200 image sizes, and/or WordPress may be using whichever a size which fits ‘inside’ 200×200.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.