Themify Themes – using Event Organiser

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Themify Themes – using Event Organiser

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 6 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am trying to use Organiser Pro with my theme (Themify template) that uses page builder components.

It seems a nightmare to try to edit the current templates- even simple changes to the CSS.

I would be happy if I could at least change the text and background colors. Seems to be almost impossible.

I was hoping changing some of the below would help – doesn’t seem too:

.eo-tc-event{
    margin: 25px auto;
    }

.eo-tc-event .eo-event-header{
    display:block;
    }

.eo-tc-event .eo-event-title{
    margin-bottom:0px;
    }

.eo-tc-event .eo-event-date{
    font-style:italic;
    display: block;
    margin: 5px 0;;
    }

.eo-tc-event .eo-event-details{
    margin-top: 0px;<br />
    }

.eo-event-meta{
    margin: 10px 10px;
    }

.eo-tc-event .eo-event-meta{
    clear:both;
    list-style:none;
    float: none;
    display: inline-block;
    padding: 0;
    }

.eo-tc-event .eo-event-content{
    display: inherit;
    float: none;
    margin-left: 10px;<br />
    }

.eo-event-thumbnail{
    display: inline;
    float:left;
    margin: 10px;<br />
    }

Michael Wright

The text colour / background colours of what? The events in the fullcalendar? Those are styled using inline CSS, so aren’t easily overridden by CSS stylesheets.

There are server-side filters for changing an events colour (defaults to that of its category). On the fullcalendar the text colour is black or white, whichever offers most contrast against the event’s background.

To change the event’s colour: http://codex.wp-event-organiser.com/hook-eventorganiser_event_color.html

To change the event’s text colour (in the fullcalendar only)

add_filter( 'eventorganiser_fullcalendar_event', function( $event, $event_id, $occurrence_id ){
        $event['textColor'] = '#ff0000'; //change this to whatever colour you want
        return $event;
    }, 10, 3);

(note that after making any changes you may need to update an event to clear the calendar’s cache)

Everything else should be readily changed via CSS

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.