The license key you have entered is invalid.

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question The license key you have entered is invalid.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Willem Wiers 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

Already asked this though e-mail a few days ago, but i think that you answer questions via the forum sooner 🙂 So let’s try this way:
    On one of my sites my iDeal licence key is invalid it says, but it was valid until i had to load a backup of the site. Now this site can not receive payments for a few days and that is pretty disturbing…
    Tried disabling/reactivating plugin.

Kind regards

Willem

Willem Wiers

Hi Willem,

The license key won’t impact the functioning of the plugin.

What error message(s) do you get? Do you know if there have been any configuration changes either to the plugin or your Mollie account?

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your reply.
    But this is my mistake! Because of the “invalid licence” notification and at the same time the iDeal was’t working i assumed that there lies the problem. Din’t look any further 🙁
    After what you said that it won’t have an impact on the functionality, i just found that after the recovery i did not place the right “live” key in.
    Stupid me, sorry 😉

Kind regards,

Willem

Willem Wiers
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.