Thank you! for keeping this plugin updated :)

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Thank you! for keeping this plugin updated :)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephan,

Seems that the plugin has problems sinds new WordPress version (datepicker, venues picker and tickets).
    I downgraded to WP 5.4.2. and that solved the problem for now.
    Any updates to be expected soon so that i can upgrade WP safely?

Futhermore, i just renewed my licences 5 days ago but plugins still keeps saying “The license key you have entered is invalid”.

Willem Wiers

Hi Willem,

There was a jQuery issue that was fixed in a recent update to address compatibility with WordPress 5.5. The date & timepicker on the edit event page were working with that update. What specifically was the issue and I’ll investigate further.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.