Table of Events?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jacob 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

is it possible to create an overview of all events in the form of a table (like an excel sheet), where the different columns can be sorted? It would be very useful to combine this sort of table with the filter function which exists in the eo_fullcalender header.

I tried many ways to find out how this could work, but couldn’t find it out…

Thank you so much for getting back and for your fantastic plugin!

Katja

Hi Katja,

Is this a table for an event page, or you are you after a CSV file you can import to Excel?

If the latter, you can edit the template for the event list shortcode to display information as a table? But to achieve what you want would require some custom coding (in editing the template). Unfortunately there’s not an ‘out of the box’ solution for this.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

yes, I’m looking for a table to be shown on a page to give an overveiw of all upcoming events, which can be sorted an filtered as in the eo_fullcalender header – like e.g. on the following website: http://www.helios-wissen.de/WebObjects/MedEdu.woa/cms/1028043/Seminarsuche.html

I guess, that probably, there is no ‘out of the box’ solution for this…

Thank you very much!

Katja

Hi there,
    Great looking plugin. Key question: can you use this to autocreate a googlemap that lists ALL the venues at once? That’s really what I’m looking for – something that will track the dates, but can show a national (or global) map with all the venues on it.

Thanks!
    Jacob

jacob
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.