subscribe to events function on calander

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question subscribe to events function on calander

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

just like Ical calander function, can this google calander have the downlodable custom subscription events list…so that it can get integrated with their local outlook or other supporting calanders?

barak kassar

Hi Barak,

Do you mean that when users subscribe to your ICAL feed it also adds in who’s attending too? If so, I’ll look into this – but I think Google expects attendees to be at every occurrence, not just one – so if you’re ‘booking by date’ with recurring events, this could be problematic…

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.