Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am getting emails from Stripe about the new Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) regulations, please can you ensure that the Stripe Gateway is fully compliant by the 14th September deadline.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Kim Harding. Reason: typo
    Kim Harding

Hi Kim,

I’ll be publishing a blog post shortly about this, detailing SCA and the changes required.

There will be an update to both Pro and Stripe extensions to support this by the end of August with a beta available prior to that.

Stephen Harris
    Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.