Stripe checkout does not show

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Peter Suykens 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

When someone makes a booking, the stripe checkout does not show. I have contacted Stripe, from their side everything is ok. It’s likely not integrated. Even tho i bought the Stripe addon.
    https://tempus-thuisverpleging.be/events/event/diabetes-update/

Peter Suykens

Hi Peter,

I have just made a test booking, and the fields for the credit card appear when I selected “Stripe”.

Has this issue been resolved, or are you still not seeing the credit card fields? (Note these will only appear when selecting the “Credit Card” option).

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,
    Thanks for your answer, but i don’t see the option stripe anywhere?
    I just see Credit Card with logos from Maestro VISA and American Express.
    In stripe i’ve selected Bancontact as a payment method (very popular in Belgium),
    but the logo doesnt appear…

Peter Suykens

I now bought the iDeal addon for your plugin. I hope this can give me the Bancontact easier…

Peter Suykens

Hi Stephen, I’ve purchased the Ideal (Mollie) addon, but it only gives me payment methods from the Netherlands, i really need Bancontact to work, is there any other way to make that work? I guess it will be stripe than? Or can you make a Mollie addon, that supports more than iDeal alone? Greetings, Peter

Peter Suykens

Hi Peter,

The credit card logos is the stripe integration.. If you select “Credit Card” the credit card fields should appear and the payment will be processed by Stripe.

Unlike the PayPal integration which takes you to PayPal’s site, Stripe’s payment processing appears to user to happen while on the site, and there is no ‘Stripe’ label anywhere.

Stephen Harris

Ok, that i see, but in my Stripe Dashboard, i’ve only selected the Bancontact payment. But when i enter the cardnumber of a Belgian Bancontact card, it says ‘Invallid Cardnumber’…

I’ve noticed Stripe has its own checkout page, maybe its possible to select a radio button as payment that leads to that page ?

Peter Suykens

Hi Stephen,

I’m really struggling with the checkout on my event organiser.
    I only want to offert payment bij Bancontact (available in mollie AND stripe), but none of those seem to work. I have made accounts in both (stripe and mollie) and in these accounts I only selected Bancontact as a payment.
    But when I checkout, I just see iDeal and Creditcard. In ideal (what I guess is Mollie) I can only see a dropdown menu with banks from the Netherlands (I live in Belgium). When I select creditcard I can only enter a visa or MasterCard, no Bancontact. If i do i always get: unknown error has occurred.

I really need this to work by tonight, otherwise my client will go to someone else for the event managing…

Can you help me?

Peter Suykens
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.