Stripe Add-on

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I purchased the Stripe Add-on but have been provided with no instructions or files to actually activate the gateway.

What do I need to do next?

Neil Moeller

Hi Neil,

You should have received an e-mail with a download link for the extension, and also landed on a page with a download link. I’ll be in touch via e-mail in case it has been caught up in a spam filter, or for some reason didn’t reach you. You can also download the extension by logging into http://wp-event-organiser.com/my-account, and viewing your purchase history.

Stephen Harris

There is no download link on my account. That is the problem.

There is simply this.
    event-organiser-stripe/event-organiser-stripe.php

Where the download link is with the other purchases. There is nothing to download.

Neil Moeller

Hi Neil,

I sent you an e-mail earlier about this. Hopefully everything is sorted for you now.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.