Standard copy of email to fixed emailaddress with emailing attendees

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Standard copy of email to fixed emailaddress with emailing attendees

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

thank you.
    The code seems to be for the confirmation email. What I need is the same but for the bulk email to all confirmed bookings of an event.

Best,
    Florian

accwebmaster

Hi Florian,

That’ll need a code change to the plug-in too, but I have that ready. I’ve sent you an email earlier as you mentioned some other requirements, but we should discuss this too, since you want to change the from address (adding a CC is possible here, but not advised as you’d be CCing someone in to each an every email).

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.