Sponsorship sidebar

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mike 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

New to WP. Is there a way I can create something like a sidebar in which I can insert the logos of sponsors for an event? My theme is Magazine Basic and the two existing sidebars can;t be used. I’ve installed a plugin that helps create a third sidebar, but unlike normal pages, event pages do not allow me to select the third sidebar as an option. Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise, are there other suggestions for aesthetically displaying sponsors of an event? Reason I would like a sidebar is that it would allow for one to see the key sponsors up towards the top of the page rather than burying them down at the bottom of the event page. Thanks.

Mike
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.