Spaces behavior

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen

I have some questions regarding tickets sorry if this is basic i cant see an anser in the documentation.

The client has oversold a lot of tickets on the website it seems they have been changing the “Spaces” amount but we are now confused as to how many spaces are left for each different ticket.

1. Can you tell me what the behavior of the ticket “spaces” is if i change it while a ticket is live? ie: Ticket “A” was added originally with 10 spaces with no dates set. They have sold out so I type in 20 spaces and save. Does this allocate 10 or 20 more spaces?

2. And how do i know how many spaces are left for each ticket?

Thanks for your time.
    Ben.

Ben Abbott

Hi Ben,

The ticket spaces indicate the total number of tickets available. If you create a ticket with 10 spaces, which then sell out, increasing it to 20 will then mean 10 more tickets are available for purchase.

Clicking on an event in the admin calendar will tell you how many tickets have been sold vs how many can be sold.

Please note that if you have set an event capacity this will limit the number of tickets that can be sold. For example, if you create 60 Adult tickets and 50 concession tickets, but set the event capacity to 100, you’ll only be able to sell 100 tickets.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.