Space between the currency symbol and the price

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Space between the currency symbol and the price

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Denis Voelke 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

How could I add a space between the currency symbol and the price? Everything is glued and it is not very readable

I have CHF5.00 and I would like to have CHF 5.00

CHFspace5.00

For example Woocommerce allows this setting, wouldn’t it be possible to add it in your plugin?

Sincerely,

Denis

Denis Voelke

Hi Denis,

This isn’t perhaps the niceset solution, but the following code should achieve that (there is no setting beyond currency position):

add_filter('eventorganiser_format_price', function($formatted_price, $amount, $price) {
        return str_replace("CHF", "CHF ", $formatted_price);
    }, 10, 3);

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

That works well, thank you very much!

Denis

Denis Voelke
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.