Source text translation didn't work

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Source text translation didn't work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marco 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen,

this is my first topic here, hopefully I still didn’t come out as a complete newbie.

I try to translate a string, but it did’t work:
    Screnshot from Booking template

I’ve found the exact source text in the source file, have changed the translation to ‘Du bist als %s angemeldet. Abmelden?‘ and uploaded it to ‘../wp-content/languages/event-organiser-pro folder.
    Additionally I have compiled it to MO and moved this file to the same folder.

Exactly as intended, right? But it didn’t changed the text in the website.
    Any ideas what I did wrong?

Thanks,
    Marco

Marco

enter image description here

Marco

Hi Marco,

Was the filename eventorganiserp-de_DE.po? I think the plug-in might also erroneously ships with event-organiser-pro-de_DE.po which might be the one you edited?

Stephen Harris

OK, thank you for pointing that out. Then I only tried the old version.

Marco
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.