Sorting in ShortCode

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  frebro 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’d love to see the ability to sort events by start/end date in the ShortCode.

Ex.

[eo_events event_start_after=”today” orderby=”date” order=”ASC”]

or maybe even

[eo_events event_end_before=”today” showpastevents=true orderby=”venue”]

frebro

You can do this already :), I’ve upated the documentation to clarify this….

http://wp-event-organiser.com/documentation/shortcodes/event-list-shortcode/

Ordering by venue isn’t possible unfortunately as WordPress does not support ordering by a taxonomy.

Stephen Harris

Oh, right! Sorry, I should have thought of that. Good that you updated the docs though. Thanks!

frebro

Just to clarify, in case someone else searches the forums for the same issue: I listed all past events with OLDEST LAST using this shortcode.

[eo_events event_end_before=”today” showpastevents=true orderby=”eventstart” order=”DESC”]

frebro
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.