Simple event list sorted by location and date

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature Simple event list sorted by location and date

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jochen Schwarzkopf 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I bought the PRO-Version for a customer-project. The customer wants a simple list grouped by venues and sorted by date. How can this be realized? Is it possible to create this list responsive?

Jochen Schwarzkopf

Hi Jochen,

Are the venues static, or will new venues potentially be added? If they are, then you could easily use the event list shortcode for each venue.

If the venues are dynamic then you’d need to write some code to loop through each of the venues, and query for events within each venue.

These will functions will help you do that:

Stephen Harris

Thank you for your prompt reply. Is it possible, that you create the programming for me for a fee? I can send the details in a personal message and you can tell me how much it will be.

Jochen Schwarzkopf
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.