Signature to bokee

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi is there a way to customize the email that the bookee gets so that it´s different if the organiser is different mine looks like this now
    Hej %display_name%! Tack för din anmälan till: %event_title%%tickets%

Please contact me if you have any questions
    Urban Norlander
    070-754 88 03
    info @svenskamorenoinstitutet.se

I want the signature to change depending on who is responsible for the event, who is the organiser.
    That would be possible if there was a placeholder that for example looked like this %display_organiser%

All the best

/Urban Norlander

Urban Norlander

Hi Urban,

There isn’t a UI option for this, but there are some hooks you can use (see https://docs.wp-event-organiser.com/bookings/notification-emails/)

The four hooks listed:

• eventorganiser_notify_confirmed_booking_message
    • eventorganiser_notify_confirmed_booking_subject
    • eventorganiser_notify_new_booking_message
    • eventorganiser_notify_new_booking_subject

each pass the booking ID as the second parameter. From that you can get the event ID:

$event_id = eo_get_booking_meta( $booking_id, 'event_id' );

and from that the organiser ID:

$user_id = get_post_field( 'post_author', $event_id );

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.