Show # tickets available for each event date in the Event Details?

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature Show # tickets available for each event date in the Event Details?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Stankey 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’m updating the website for a local martial arts business I attend and there is a need to limit the number of people that attend each class due to the current pandemic. There are almost two dozen class times offered during the week and I’ve grouped them into several recurring meetings that span over the next several months. People will RSVP the dates/times they want to attend.

When someone selects a class the Event Details are displayed with a list of dates/times available. For each of these dates I’d like to show how many slots are left and if that’s too difficult to do perhaps they could show in the ticketpicker pull-down.

Robert Stankey

Yes, this possible, this code will achieve that: http://codex.wp-event-organiser.com/function-eo_get_remaining_tickets_count.html

It would be tricky to do it in the ticketpicker dropdown unless you only have one ticket per date.

Stephen Harris

Thanks, I’ve got a prototype page working!

Robert Stankey
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.