Show number of free tickts in eo_events List

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Show number of free tickts in eo_events List

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I just bought event organiser pro. Now i need to show an events list with all the free tickts for the event (event is limited to 30 seats).

I use the shortcode:

< ?php echo do_shortcode( '[eo_events]' ); ?>  

How can i add the number of the free seats of the 30 seats in the eo_events_list? Is there a shortcode for this?

Thank you so much and best regards.

Pascal Bieri

Hi Pascal,

Do you want the total number of free seats, or the number of free seats remaining?

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen

Thank you so much for your response. I want to show the number of free seats remaining and the total number of seats. An example:

Eventname – Eventdate – Number of free seats / total number of seats

Movie Event – 12.12.2018 – 11/30 seats remaining

Thank you so much for your help and have a nice day!
    Pascal

Pascal Bieri

Sorry, I thought you meant free as in the price rather than available.

You’ll have to edit the event list shortcode template: https://github.com/stephenharris/Event-Organiser/blob/develop/templates/shortcode-event-list.php (copy it to your theme first)

To get the total capacity and available tickets

$total_capacity = eventorganiser_get_capacity(get_the_ID(), eo_get_the_occurrence_id());
    $available = eo_get_remaining_tickets_count(get_the_ID(), eo_get_the_occurrence_id());

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.