Should cancelled bookings re-add the ticket(s) to the cap?

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Should cancelled bookings re-add the ticket(s) to the cap?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Will K 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

New user to wp-event-organiser here, so sorry for newbie question … client has reported that if he cancels a booking, then that ticket does not appear to be made available for someone else to book. He had an event with a 15 ticket cap, which sold out but then someone cancelled. He cancelled their booking, but the event still showed as sold out.

I’ve checked and that does appear to be the case. (As a workaround, we created one new ticket for sale.)

Is this normal behaviour?

Thanks.

Will.

Will K

Hi Will,

No, cancelled bookings shouldn’t contribute to the limit.

I’ve tested this, and it appears to be working correctly. If you’d like me to investigate the issue on the site in question, I’d be happy to. Just get in touch via e-mail or this form: http://wp-event-organiser.com/contact

Stephen Harris

Thanks, Stephen.

I will carry out further tests to confirm and come back to you if there’s a confirmed issue.

Will.

Will K
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.