Short code for Agenda widget

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’d like to include the Agenda in a non-widgitized area of a page using a short code, like I can with the Calendar widget. However, I don’t see a ‘eo_agenda’ shortcode listed. Is this something that would be difficult to add? It looks like it may require a little refactoring of the widget code to return the HTML for the agenda placeholder rather than echoing it.

ICG EventOrganizer-Admin

Unfortunately it’s a bit more complicated than that…

The JavaScript which kick-starts the agenda widget only does so for widgets. It requires an id (which matches the ID of the container: {id}_container), a widget instance number, a mode option (day/week/month) and a add_to_google flag.

On the server side, the plug-in retrieves the settings of the widget, and uses that to retrieve the appropriate data. (This is where the instance_number comes into effect).

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.