SEO Settings for Event Page and Venue Page

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature SEO Settings for Event Page and Venue Page

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i’d like to know if in some next release will be possible to have Theme SEO Settings for Event Page and Venue Page, i means boxes for meta-description, meta-key and Seo Title … in the while i’m using an external plugin!

txs
    Luca

LucaWeb

I think SEO settings are out of scope for this plug-in and better handled by a plug-in dedicated to SEO. However one thing you can do, and which may be incorporated into the default templates, is microdata: http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=164506

Stephen Harris

Txs for answer Stephen,

actualy i’m using Yoas Seo plugin, i just asked for to have something incorporated .. as u say!
    Thanks for the interisting link .. something new to learn!! 😉

Luca

LucaWeb

Hi Stephen,

I use the wpseo plugin for seo settings. The plugin allows me to enter manually meta-title, meta-description for each post/category/tag/page etc..

I can see the meta-box fields in event-page but not in venue-page. Any ideas?

Adnan Akbas

The venue admin page is a custom page, so plug-in’s which add meta-boxes to taxonomy admin pages will not work for venues unfortuantely.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.