Sell tickets for Zoom webinars

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kim Harding 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

With the current Covid-19 pandemic it is no longer possible to hold live events with everyone in the same room, so I am having to look for ways of holding virtual events. Rather than have to use another ticketing app it would be great if I could sell tickets for Zoom webinars via Event Organiser.

Kim Harding

Hi Kim,

Would it suffice to be able to enter the zoom meeting url and a password into the plug-in and be able to include those details in the booking confirmation email?

As far as I’m aware, there’s no way of generating a unique password for each user – so it would be one password issued to all attendees.

Stephen Harris

I have seen other ticketing platforms offering this, so it must be possible. Indeed, there is another WordPress plug (Events Manager) in that offers to do it (Events Manager Zoom).

I would prefer to stick with Event Organiser Pro, but the way things are going, I am not going to be able to run traditional live events any time soon and will have to invest in offering virtual events. If the option to sell tickets for virtual events isn’t available via Event Organiser Pro, I will reluctantly have to move to another platform.

Kim Harding
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.